Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
Regular Price Items:
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
• Non-returnable items include, but are not limited to: Downloaded images
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
• Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
• There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
• If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
• Late or missing refunds
• If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
• Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
• If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at the Questions, Comments and Feedback link at this website.
• Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
• Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
• If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a shipping service with tracking, or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.